Meet the team blog: Leslie Ortiz, Home Health Business Operations Manager
- Time at Gulfside: 18 years
- Favorite TV show: Everybody Loves Raymond
- Favorite Restaurant: Chilis or Wendy’s
- Favorite Color: Purple
- Hobbies: Member of the Aquatic Club of Pasco County
- Favorite Memory at Gulfside: She has two—"Back in the early 2000s, every Friday, Linda our CEO would play music and we’d all do a conga line around the office and sing. Great times! My second most favorite memory was when we had a beautiful receptionist, Laurette, who also had a thick New York accent as I did. I’ll never forget the day where she went on the PA system in the office and said, ‘Leslie line one, it’s ya muthah.’ The entire building roared with laughter."