3 min read
Introducing the new Gulfside Center for Hospice Care
By: Linda Ward on January 31, 2024 at 11:55 AM
With 35 years of service in Pasco County, Gulfside is proud to introduce its new Hospice Care Center in New Port Richey.
The groundbreaking ceremony marked the beginning of construction, and the hospice care center will open its doors to patients in January 2025. We are excited about the positive impact this facility will have on the lives of individuals and families in our community during challenging times.
This facility boasts 24-hour patient care, unrestricted visitation hours, and 24 private home-like rooms. Importantly, the cost of care is entirely covered by insurance, ensuring no financial burden for patients. Gulfside's expansion underscores their ongoing commitment to providing compassionate and accessible healthcare in the community.
The new hospice care center was designed to provide unparalleled comfort, support, and dignity to individuals facing life-limiting illnesses. Equipped with cutting-edge facilities and a team of compassionate healthcare professionals, the center aims to redefine the standards of hospice care in New Port Richey and beyond in Pasco County.
Types of Care Provided
- Compassionate healthcare providers in a calming environment, without the stress-inducing sounds that can be heard in a hospital
- Clinical care for complex pain control and symptom management
- Weaning of non-invasive ventilation
- Short-term ventilation support
- Completion of Antibiotics
- Respite care, when caregivers need some time to rest while their loved ones receive care.
- Medication management, titration of medication for maximum comfort for your loved one.
Learn more about the new care center or follow the construction progress!
FAQ's: Centers for Hospice Care
When patients cannot be cared for in their home, they are welcome in one of ours. The Gulfside...
5 Ways to Preserve Your Parents’ Legacy
Preserving your parents’ legacy is an important way to honor their memory and continue their impact...
A Plaque to Carry on a Legacy: The Rucki Center for Hospice Care in Zephyrhills
June 18, 2019 was not only a day of celebration, but a day of remembrance. Members of our...